Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

{05/02/2016-05/08/2016} Races, Training & Weekly Goals

What the F&#K Was I Thinking...that is what I am dubbing this week! I have a big one coming up and all I can do is attempt to do the best that I can, not injure myself and work to do better than I did the day before!!

As most of you know now I am training to do the Ironman 70.3 Couer D'Alene race on 06/26/2016 (WHICH IS SO SOON) and so no matter how much the last week might have sucked I need to push harder and do better this week!  I thought that in order to drive myself to do more I would come up with a plan! What training do I need to do, how many miles will I ride, weight loss goal, waking up and working out before starting my day and everything...because with a good plan success always follow! Also, after a week of training is when the racing comes! New bling, new friends and racing in places that may be extremely familiar to me or places I never thought I would race in my life!!

Monday: {Rest Day...Kinda} - Bike 10 Miles & Run 2

Tuesday: {Packing Day}
 - 5k with Mandy (Testing out new Hoka One's)
 - 1 Mile swim
 - Weights
 - 15 Miles on the bike before bed
 - Daily Goal: Wake up at 0530

Wednesday: {No Workout Driving To LA}

Thursday:
 - 5k Run
 - Weights
 - 1 Mile swim
 - 10 Miles on Bike
 - Daily Goal: CLEAN EATING!!!

Friday: {No Workout Driving to Grand Canyon}

Saturday: Rock the VR Grand Canyon Half Marathon

Sunday: Rock the Disney Tinkerbell Half Marathon
 - Daily Goal: Don't Die!

Trying to figure out how to workout and stay on track with training and crushing goals is always a hard thing when you are traveling...and I am worried about this up coming weekend of racing but it is going to be a blast with the added bonus that I will moon up for running 3 half marathons in 7 days!  I can't wait to kill my goal!

My big goals for the week is to focus on my clean eating and see weight loss! #IGotThis ...results to be posted next Monday!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment